SPEED THE HEALING PROCESS BY UP TO 50%
IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
REQUEST A CALL FROM A REP
Step 1: Assess and prep the wound as per your normal protocol
Step 2: Apply 100% Medical Grade Manuka Honey
Step 3: Add an absorbent dressing to maintain the optimal wound healing environment
BENEFITS OF USING ACTIVON® HONEY PRODUCTS WITH ADVAZORB® OR ECLYPSE® DRESSINGS
1. Winter, G. D. (1962). Formation of the scab and the rate of epithelization of superficial wounds in the skin of the young domestic pig. Nature, 193, 293–294.
2. Kruse, C. R., Nuutila, K., Lee, C. C. Y., Kiwanuka, E., Singh, M., Caterson, E. J., Eriksson, E., & Sørenson, J. A. (2015). The external microenvironment of healing skin wounds. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 23(4), 456–464. https://doi.org/10.1111/wrr.12303
3. Junker, J. P. E., Kamel, R. A., Caterson, E. J., & Erikkson, E. (2013). Clinical impact upon wound healing and inflammation in moist, wet, and dry environments. Advances in Wound Care, 2(7), 348–356.
4. White, R. (2016). Manuka honey in wound management: greater than the sum of its parts? Journal of Wound Care, 25(9), 539–543. PMID: 27608515. https://doi.org/10.12968/jowc.2016.25.9.539
5. Molan, P. C. (1999). The role of honey in the management of wounds. Journal of Wound Care, 8(8), 415–418.
6. Molan P. C. (2006). The evidence supporting the use of honey as a wound dressing. The international journal of lower extremity wounds, 5(1), 40 -54. https://doi.org/10.1177/1534734605286014